Tuesday 6 December 2016

She's too curvy, she is too skinny, she should lose weight, she has no curves. No you're too judgemental and you need to stop that shit. I am sick and tired of being judged. You see me walking by, and you think I am that kind of girl that will flirt with you, or I am high on drugs, (which is none of your business), just because of the way I look. So I am making a fucking loud statement, yeah I am a virgin, and maybe I will lose my virginity tomorrow, or maybe I won't for the next 5 years. But I will dress the way I like, and I don't give you the right to judge me for it.

Don't be vulgar you are a goddess. You are a pure, holy, asset to this society. So flick that hairs of yours, put on your best smile and sit there like a goddess, with respect and dignity. The beauty of the woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair. Don't forget the real beauty comes from inside and it is a glow of your unique and amazing spirit.

DON'T CHANGE YOUR BODY TO GET RESPECT FROM SOCIETY. INSTEAD LET'S CHANGE THE SOCIETY...
#Respect_her




No comments:

Post a Comment